- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 3 scoops of vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup vanilla date spread
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt or coconut yogurt (*dairy free)
- 1 tbsp coconut butter
- 2 cups cereal (we used highkeysnacks )
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (or coconut yogurt)
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 2 tbsp of our BIRTHDAY CAKE date dough!!! It literally tastes like a vanilla cupcake and you can mix in the yogurt to make a sweet/thick vanilla frosting!
For the bars, mix all the ingredients except the cereal… add in the cereal after the other ingredients have been combined.
Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and press the dough to form bars. Place the pan in freezer while you make the frosting layer, then top with the frosting layer and place in freezer for an hour.
Recipe by 📸 @hollys_bestlife