- 1/2 cup chocolate date spread
- 1/2 cup of runny almond butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup OR coconut sugar
- Splash of vanilla
- 1 egg (sub flax egg if ur vegan 🌱)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat your oven to 350
2. line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper (use of loaf pan for thicker brownies).
3. In a large bowl add the wet ingredients and mix. Then add the dry ingredients and mix again.
4. Pour into your prepared pan and spread evenly. Bake for 20-22 min
5. Let them cool then place in the freezer for about 30 min for clean cutting!