1/2 cup GF oats
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1/2 cup plant milk
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Spice date spread
- pumpkin seeds
- cinnamon, nutmeg, and pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- cover the oats and ground flax seeds in boiling water & let it sit for a bout 10 min.
- add the plant milk, pumpkin puree, date spread, and all nuts/seeds/spices + baking powder
- mix and pour the batter into pan. Optional: Sprinkle pumpkin seeds on top!
- bake for ~ 30 min on 350F
Recipe by @bitesbybekah