- 1/4 cup Chocolate Date Spread 🍫
- 1/2 cup Tahini
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar OR maple syrup (paleo!)
- Splash of vanilla
- 2 tbsp nut milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 and line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper (use of loaf pan for thicker brownies)
- In a large bowl add the wet ingredients and mix. Then add the dry ingredients and mix again.
- Pour into a prepared pan and spread evenly. Bake for 16 min and remove from the oven. Let cool completely.
- Frost with chocolate date spread. Place in the freezer for about 30 min for cutting!
You can sub the egg for 1 flax egg to make the recipe vegan :)
📸 by @balanced_bakes