- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1/4 cup of psyllium husk powder
- 1 tbsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of sea salt
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- 4 eggs (beaten)
- 1/4 cup of cinnamon date spread
- 1/2 cup of warm water
- 1 cup of blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a separate bowl beat the eggs, vanilla, date spread, and warm water together.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a separate bowl (sans blueberries)
- Mix both bowls together, THEN mix the blueberries in.
- Transfer the batter to a muffin pan or lined or greased 9x5in pan. Press the top of the batter down evenly.
- Bake for ~ 30 minutes. There recipe makes 6-8 muffins or one loaf.