- 1 cup of gluten free oats
- 2-3 tbsp of ground flax
- 2 mashed bananas
- 2 tbsp vanilla date spread
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- splash of almond milk
- Optional add-ins: nuts, seeds, berries, banana, etc.
- Cover the oats and ground flax seeds with boiling water and let it sit for ~10 minutes
- In a separate bowl mash the bananas, then add in the date spread, peanut butter, and spices
- Mix the soaked oats and ground flax seeds in with any other add-ins, plus a splash of almond milk if needed
- Tp with banana slices and berries
- Baked for ~40 minutes until the top is golden brown!