-3/4 cup almond flour
-3/4 cup oat flour
-1/4 tsp salt
-1 tsp baking soda
-1/2 tsp cinnamon
-1 cup mashed banana
-1/4 cup applesauce
-1/4 cup almond butter
-1 tsp vanilla
-1/3 cup of cinnamon date spread
-2 tbsp almond butter
1. Preheat oven to 350° and grease a silicon donut pan.
2. Mix wet ingredients, then add dry.
3. Use a piping bag to pipe the donuts into the pan.
4. To mix the filling: mix together ingredients, add them to a piping bag, and pipe into donut batter. Use a knife to swirl it around.
5. Bake for 20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Let cool for 10 minutes in pan, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.