- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup vanilla date spread
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips from Lily's Sweets
- 3 tbsp finely shaved coconut (optional)
- 3 tbsp oat milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Mix the peanut butter, date spread, oat milk, vanilla extract and salt.
- Add the oat and coconut flour until it becomes hard to stir, then use your hands to knead into a dough. If the dough feels dry add more plant milk 1 Tbsp at a time. You can also add melted coconut oil. If the dough feels sticky add more oat flour 1 Tbsp at a time.
- Fold in coconut shavings and chocolate chips.
- Transfer to a parchment lined 8” dish and use spatula to spread and pack it down.
Place the dough in the freezer for the best, dough-like texture :)