- 3 bananas mashed
- 1/4 cup Cinnamon date spread
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup cassava flour
- 1/3 cup tapioca flour
- 2 scoops @ancientnutrition vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup packed pitted / chopped dates
1. Start by adding bananas to a bowl and mash them.
3. Whisk in eggs, avocado oil, and vanilla extract until well combined.
5. Add in cassava flour, tapioca flour, collagen protein powder (optional), salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon until well combined, then fold in chopped dates and add your batter to a greased and/or parchment lined loaf pan.
7. Bake in the oven at 350F for 45min or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
8. Allow the loaf to sit in the bread pan for about 10min before removing it, then place on a cooling rack to cool completely!