- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1/4 cup of psyllium husk powder
- 1 tbsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of sea salt
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- 4 eggs (beaten)
- 1/4 cup of original date spread
- 1/2 cup of warm water
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Chocolate Chips (I used unsweetened ones from @lilys_sweets) and/or cacao nibs
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In one bowl beat the eggs, vanilla, date spread, and warm water together.
3. Mix the dry ingredients in a separate bowl, then combine with the wet.
5. Transfer the batter to a muffin pan and bake for ~ 30 minutes.