- 1/2 cup crunchy almond butter
- 1/4 cup cinnamon date spread
- 1/3 cup organic brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg (can sub. flax egg if vegan!)
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon
*optional: 3/4 cup white @lilys_sweets chocolate chips
Topping = More cinnamon coating
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl add the wet ingredients and mix well. Then add the dry.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Form into balls and roll in cinnamon sugar. Bake for 7 min, turn the pans and bake for another 3 min.
6. Remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack. That’s it!