- 1/4 cup of ANY flavor date spread (we used vanilla, OG or cinnamon would be great!)
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar or honey
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup of GF flour
1. Preheat oven to 325°F
3. Grease or line an 8x8 baking dish.
5. In a large bowl, mix the wet ingredients with the coconut sugar until well combined.
7. Add in the dry ingredients.
9. Pour half the batter into prepared baking dish & place spoonfuls of the date spread across the top.
11. Add the rest of the batter and add the rest of the date spread in blobs across the top. Take a long toothpick or knife and begin swirling the date spread.
12. Bake for 28-30 min.